Monday 7 November 2011

Which celebrity does your baby look like?




Not even out of hospital and Stickybeak Baby is looking for a family resemblance.

We all get a little bit obsessed with trying to figure out who our babies look like. From the day they are born we are assessing their eyes, hair, lips, nose, mouth, toes etc for a family resemblance.


I was a bit sad when nearly everyone said that our baby looked liked Noisy Daddy rather than me. And not just looked a little bit like him, but looked like a mini version of him, to the point that there was no me. So imagine my delight when I finally found a part of my body that he inherited from me. Even though it was a part that frankly he probably could do without (it isn't a third nipple but it's close) I still felt relieved and happy that I had my stamp on him. (And to those few people who said that my baby looks just like me, thank you, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for you.)


The funny thing is, for all this obsessing over which one of us Stickybeak Baby looks more like we ended up finding someone who bears an even closer resemblance, and he isn't even related! For the ABC viewers out there the name Doc Martin should be familiar, it is a BBC TV show about a cantankerous older doctor in a quaint village. To be frank, he isn't the handsomest of men so I feel a bit bad for the poor bub, but the likeness is undeniable. Let's take a look at the evidence:


Here's a pic of Stickybeak Baby at around 12 weeks - cute huh ;)




Now here's a pic of Doc Martin:




Uncanny, no?


Have you found a celebrity that your baby looks like?

-- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment