Monday 28 May 2012

Crazy? Guilty as charged

"Oh my god, these people are nuts".


I went hunting for my Kindle charger this morning. I looked on the floor where all of our other chargers are plugged in (iPhone charger, telephone charger, baby monitor charger, etc). Anyway, no Kindle charger. 


I check the dining table, no charger, then I check the bench, also no charger. Then I spot it, in the vase on the bench tangled in with the stems of the paper flowers. I tell Noisy Daddy: "I found it in the vase". He replies defensively: "Well it was on the floor". Yes, because that makes perfect sense. This is what happens when two people with two very different and, ahem, somewhat unconventional, filing systems live together. 


Poor Stickybeak, he is going to have to learn to navigate this crazy on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment