Tuesday 22 May 2012

Dimply goodness

I wonder what it is about dimples that makes us love them so much. They are just indentations in the skin, if anything they are an imperfection. But I love them, especially on babies - who doesn't enjoy seeing a dimply, chubby baby?

One out of two ain't bad either; what Stickybeak lacked in the chubba department he has more than made up for with his dimples. Aside from the dimples that appear on his cheeks when he smiles -- which is utterly charming if I do say so myself -- he also has others in quite unexpected places. My favourite at the moment are the dimples on his hands where his knuckles should be. Sooooooo cute.

Here they are in all their glory, the little fingers and the crease between the hand and wrist are pretty cute too :)



One day the knuckles will grow bigger and those dimples will disappear so I am taking this moment to appreciate them while they last.

Do you have a thing for the knuckle dimples too? Any idea how long they last?

-- Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment