Thursday 24 May 2012

Currently loving: Bonds Zip Wondersuit

 Zip = Awesome


I just want to say, how good are zips? I probably always thought they were pretty good but since having a baby I have upped them to awesome status. Not enough baby clothes come with zips. Buttons thankfully are a thing of the past but those bloody press studs still reign supreme. After months, MONTHS, of struggling to do up a dozen press studs multiple times a day it was time to call it quits. We gradually phased them out, first they moved just to night times but once Stickybeak could sit up we gave up on them altogether.


But I am partial to a onesie (Noisy Daddy is too, he keeps saying he wants one for himself and I think he might be serious) they are pretty cute and are perfect for winter. I spotted the Bonds Zip Wondersuit during a recent trip to Big W and I couldn't resist. Turns out it is perfect, easy to do up (the zip is already connected), the fabric is thick and fluffy and he looks cute as a button.


I'm about to buy some more and just noticed that Bonds has a special deal on them at the moment, two for $30. The Dymples brand, which is also available at Big W, has zip onesies too that come in newborn sizes. Fabulous! All hail the zip I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment