Thursday 7 June 2012

The Essential Guide to Nudie Runs

DreamBaby dreaming of his first Nudie Run
DreamBaby decided last week he was of age, he too could join in the 'Nudie Run' with his older brother.

I had no objections when I witnessed such joy last week when he giggled and chased CheekyMonkey up and down the hallway.

Unfortunately for me, it appears no one had mentioned to DreamBaby with all this new found freedom, there still needs to be a few guidelines or should we say:

'The Do's and Don'ts of Nudie Runs'.

Rule 1: Do Not Pee 

Rule 2: Do Not Poo

Rule 3: Adhere to Rule 1 and 2.

I had it on good authority from GeekDad that DreamBaby was up to the task now that he can walk and run with the best of them.

So lets just say tonight DreamBaby made up his own set of Rules.

Rule 1: Hide from Mummy

Rule 2: Ride my toy car nude

Rule 3: Poop on the toy car whilst demounting to ensure maximum poop coverage.

For a split second I did think I was being 'Punked' by Ashton Kutchner as I chased not one but two nude boys down the hallway. My saving grace was to scramble for baby wipes and yell to CheekyMonkey to stay clear of the poo as I disarmed his brother from further damage.

I know this will not be the last time I encounter poop in strange places.

Did I happen to mention CheekyMonkey's recent foray of christening our fireplace did I?

No?

Hmm let's save that for another post shall we.

Hence, from this day forth in preparation of all future 'Nudie Runs', you will now find baby wipes strategically placed in every room. This will be especially handy if DreamBaby decides his 'Rules' are the 'New Rules'.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets to have this much fun.

Share your joy and leave me a comment or twenty....

-- Hannah



1 comment: